Memory Care Assisted Living includes all of the services listed as well as personal care supplies and incontinence products.
Pharmacy and other ancillary services such as beauty/barber services, podiatry, dental, and optometry are billed separately.
- Emergency pull cords in bathroom and bedroom
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Private fully furnished room that you are welcome to personalize (phone not included)
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms
- Window treatments
- Art studio
- Beauty/barber shop
- Chapel with weekly Sunday service and semi-monthly Catholic Mass
- Courtyard Café
- Dedicated, secure outdoor space for memory care residents with raised planting beds and walking paths
- Dining rooms and breakfast bar located in each memory care community
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Podiatry, dental, and optometry services
- Spacious living spaces
- Welcoming and secured lobby
Contact Client Relations at (414) 326-3398 to learn more or to set up your personalized tour.