Memory Care Assisted Living
Memory Care Assisted Living at the Lutheran Home provides residential and supportive services to older adults with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our goal is to keep residents engaged in stimulating activity programming while maximizing their safety in a secure environment.
Each resident in Memory Care will have a personalized plan of care based on an individualized assessment. Memory Care is staﬀed 24 hours per day, seven days per week, so you can rest assured that your loved one’s needs are met. Your monthly service fee includes:
- All utilities included (heat, electricity, water, and cable TV)
- Health monitoring by clinical nursing staﬀ
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Medication management
- Secure environment with wander management technology
- Structured daily activities including physical and memory exercises, social events, art classes, music, community outings, and games
- Three meals per day planned under the supervision of a registered dietitian and snacks as desired
- 24-hour staﬃng with specialized training in medication administration, ﬁ re safety, and dementia care
Contact Client Relations at (414) 326-3398 to learn more or to set up your personalized tour.