Therapy isn’t just about getting you back on your feet. Our clinical rehab programs also offer support in managing other challenges related to aging like urinary incontinence, cognition, fall prevention, and vision changes. Lutheran Home offers a wide range of specialized clinical rehabilitation programs to address the individual needs of our patients. Clinical Programs include:
- Vestibular training
- Wound care
With more than 20 clinical programs, our therapists design treatment programs to meet each client’s individual needs.
Registered occupational therapists and certified occupational therapy assistants assist clients in:
- Cognition and memory changes
- Correct postures and seating
- Energy conservation techniques
- Home safety evaluations
- Independence in activities of daily living
- Need for adaptive equipment
Therapy services are provided by licensed speech-language pathologists certified by the American Speech, Language-Hearing Association. Speech-language pathologists address many patient conditions, including:
- Disorders of speech and hearing
- Early cognitive deficits
- Need for alternative communication systems
- Problems related to eating and swallowing
- Training in lip reading
- Voice control
For more information or to receive a tour contact Client Relations at (414) 326-3398.
Have Questions? Give us a Ring...
Lutheran Home: 414.258.6170 | Harwood Place: 414.256.6800