At this time we have no active cases of COVID-19 at the Lutheran Home or Harwood Place.
VISITOR RESTRICTIONS STILL APPLY
CMS and CDC directed ALL NURSING HOMES nationwide to restrict visitation of all visitors and non-essential health care personnel, except for certain compassionate care situations, such as end-of-life.
To combat these restrictions, our recreational therapy department is working to get families in touch with their loved ones virtually. Most families have been reached. To schedule a virtual visit, please contact 414-258-6171:
- 3 East – Liz Stewart ext.374
- 3 NW – Tiffani Merten ext.282
- 2 NW – Julie Sharpee ext. 244
- 2 East – Shari Brzinski ext. 244
- MCAL – Rachel Payne ext. 326
- We are screening all staff at the beginning of their shift including for fever and respiratory symptoms.
- We have implemented active screening of residents for fever and respiratory symptoms. Residents are reminded to practice social distancing and perform frequent hand hygiene.
- All communal dining and group activities have been canceled.
Thank you for helping to keep the residents of the Lutheran Home safe. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this very difficult time. For up-to-date information visit https://www.thelutheranhome.org/.