Harwood Place COVID-19 UPDATE
Thank you for working together to keep our community healthy. We continue to keep our Harwood Place community healthy despite a global health pandemic.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask or face covering. Regardless of whether individuals are six feet apart or 60 feet apart, we must wear our mask or face covering at all times.
- Everyone is responsible for practicing physical distancing – 6+ feet apart from others whether or not you are wearing a mask or face covering.
- Frequently wash hands. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building as well.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home and notify our nursing team.
To schedule a visitation at Harwood Place for an independent living resident, please visit www.thelutheranhome.org/visitation.
Please visit www.thelutheranhome.org/harwood-place to learn more.
LUTHERAN HOME COVID-19 INFORMATION
Thank you for your patience during COVID-19.
Please call the visitation line at 414.429.9966 to schedule your visitation appointment. Please do not visit if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
Virtual visits can be scheduled by contacting 414-258-6171:
- 3 East – Liz Stewart ext.374
- 3 NW – Tiffani Merten ext.282
- 2 NW – Mastana Clark ext. 244
- 2 East – Shari Brzinski ext. 325
- MCAL – Rachel Payne ext. 326
Please visit www.thelutheranhome.org/lutheran-home to learn more.
Thank you for your patience and well wishes.