Respite at the Lutheran Home
Memory Care Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care Respite
Respite care provides temporary relief to those who are caring for a loved one at home. It is a short-term, time-limited break for the caregiver. It is designed to allow family caregivers to take time away and take care of their own personal, recreational, or business needs. Your loved one is provided the same level of care and dedication as those who live with us.
- Medication administration and management
- Access to activities and programs oﬀered within the community
- Access to other ancillary services such as podiatry and dental
- Access to physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Assistance with all personal care needs such as grooming, dressing, bathing, ambulation, and bathroom assistance
- Medical monitoring
- Fully furnished room including TV
- Nursing assessment conducted by one of our clinical staﬀ members
- Physical exam completed by your primary care physician prior to admission
- Physician plan of care that includes current medications, treatments, and communicable disease screening
- Signed admission application and agreement
Rates & Availability
Availability is limited. Please contact (414) 326-3398 for rates and availability.
Minimum length of stay is ﬁve days; maximum length of stay is 28 days. Respite services are provided based on availability of rooms.
Contact Client Relations at (414) 326-3398 to schedule a tour or to learn more.
Have questions? Give us a ring...
Lutheran Home: 414.258.6170 | Harwood Place: 414.256.6800